Become a Member
ACES is an umbrella organisation which represents and provides services to IB schools in Central Europe.
Member schools are those committed to:
- high quality international education through instruction that is in English
- the precept that the best interest of children should guide school policy and practice
- continuous improvement through evaluation, authorisation and professional development
- free and open sharing of ideas, and information between member schools
- ethical practice and cultural inclusiveness intended to foster internationalism and international mindedness
- supporting education for a diverse and often transient student population
- attend at least one Heads’ meeting a year.
Process of Application and Acceptance
If you are interested in applying for ACES membership, please contact us and we will get back to you in a timely manner with information on the application process. We are looking forward to welcoming you in the ACES family!